Saturday, February 23, 2008

If you get knocked down...

The past week or so I have been in a terrible mood. I have no idea why this is or what is causing my unrest but I know that I am consumed with some sort of rage.

My youngest daughter has been through a terrible spate of injuries. Some avoidable, some just a part of growing up. All of them are horrible. To her credit she is such a trooper. I am continually amazed by her resilience and strength.

If you have children it is not really possible to be too protective, they can be damaged so easily. At the same time they are much stronger than they are given credit for. They get knocked down but they get back up again. Something we could all try doing a bit more I am sure.

So I am taking a note out of my baby's book, I will put my rage behind me, pick myself up and get on with life. Happiness here I come!

I found these mushrooms on stock.xchng while looking for photos for my YouK site. There are definitely fairies living under there! Thanks to G & A Scholiers for providing it. I thought that they were particularly fitting for this post as they are incredibly resilient. They are forever getting pulled out, yet they always grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.