Friday, February 22, 2008

Fire Hailwand

I found this great site which generates a Fairy name for you.
Here is what it said about me

My fairy is called Fire Hailwand
She is a protector of the lonely.
She lives where fireflies mate and breed.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
Her dresses glow with fiery colours. She has cheery turquoise wings like a butterfly.

My beautiful daughters have

Bramble Icewand
She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.
She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears bluebell-blue dresses. She has icy blue butterfly wings.

and

Pagan Goblinwand
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives close to ancient monuments and stone circles.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears raven-black feathers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.