Friday, May 6, 2016

Precise very moments

At this precise very moment, all seems so incredibly awesome, life is beyond blissful. In fact, the only thing wrong with this precise very moment is my knowledge that it will be so fleeting. Knowing that this too shall pass and that this precise very moment will have an infinite ending is the only thing wrong with this precise very moment.

Every time I type the words precise very moment I brain has a bit of a giggle because in my mind I mean a split second instant that can both be over in a flash or last much longer than expected.

My current moment involves laying on the trampoline typing this out. Just before I started I lay with my closed and let my whole body relax. As I deeply inhaled I could feel the oxygen filling my lungs before being dispersed through my entire being.

Silence surrounded my ears with only the faintest of noise being brought to me by through the rustling of leaves by the wind. Bringing with it the distant sounds of melodic bird chatters and children at school making the most of the dying minutes of playtime.

Only it can all be shattered in micro seconds. It is the anticipation of that shattering that moment that ruins the current one.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp

And now the moment is over.

The wind has suddenly taken a chill and now brings with a chorus of yapping dogs. All sad and alone sitting in their back gardens longing for someone to throw them a ball. If not that they are small and yapping to be let outside so they can go and do their business. Either way, they ruin the tranquility of my precise very moment.

And that makes me a bit sad.

Not nearly as sad as what the real destruction of my precise very moment does though. One that comes at the precise very moment the washing machine cycle ends and it begins with its' incessant beeping at random intervals until you get up and press the off button.

So much sighing.
 photo fwbksignature_zps702ebc7d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.