Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The procrastinator in me said now was a good time to write

The other day I pulled a few fairy cards. In fact it was probably even longer than the other day, some time last week I suppose, not that it really matters. I never got around to actually writing the post to go with the reading though. And since I am supposed to be walking out the door to go and have a coffee and crochet date with a bunch of women I don't know now seems like the perfect time to try and spit something out.




Ok so maybe now isn't the greatest time to get this out. Getting the silly photos to upload took longer than it should have on account of all the rain last night which appears to have washed straight into my phone line. The joys of living in the tropics.

I don't really have time right now to go into all the details of each card. Which is a little sucky but it feels nice to not have this post hanging over my head anymore. Regardless of how dodgy it is.

I know that at the time the cards all spoke deeply to me though. Especially the letting go card. There are a couple of really ridiculous fears that I am holding on to at the moment. So ridiculous I can't even bring myself to say it (or even write it for that matter) out loud. What makes it even more ridiculous is that I could go and take some steps to alleviate my fears. Of course that means kind of facing them at the same time, which is why I haven't but I will. Promise.
 photo fwbksignature_zps702ebc7d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.