Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Why hello there

It kinda feels a little funny here. You know on account of it being like forever since I wrote here. For reasons that I am unable to recall I decided to take this little space offline for a bit. Or perhaps a lot given it was well over a year ago, either way I am here now. And while it does feel a little funny it also feels a whole lot of nice and like it is meant to be.

So I guess we will just wait and see...

Archangel Raphel and his buddies
These are the cards that jumped out at at me the other day.
I was talking to the angels regarding a friend
undergoing some major surgery.
She had given me the deck of cards for Christmas
the year before. I knew they would have some comfort for her
and I was right.

Anyways the main reason I have decided to return here is to share some of the messages that I get from my angel and fairy cards. I have taken to using them a little more regularly which is all kinds of lovely. However we all know how completely absent minded I can be so as to not forget these important messages being sent for me to receive I thought I could keep track of them here.

Over at APL I have lovely reader and fellow blogger Jasmine, who has somewhat encouraged, perhaps without even realising my desire in sharing more of how the fairies are a part of my life. Though after being asked Why I believe in fairies? I became even more certain of the need for me to open myself up even more.

We are going away on the adventure of a life time in the middle of next year and it would be more than great to get a little help with a few of the details. In the past, whenever I need help with little things in life I ask for help. It might not always come as I expect, hope or want, but nine times out of ten, possibly even more, I get the help that I need. Which at the end of the day is all anyone can hope or ask for.

So this is me.

Putting myself out to the universe, fairies, angels and who ever else can lend a hand.

I don't expect a free ride, I know there will be work to do, and by George work I'll do.

I just need a little help and guidance in finding the way.


 photo fwbksignature_zps702ebc7d.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you xx
    I've often thought about doing the same thing with the readings I get, maybe I should I ask the angels if there is a messages for my readers I can put out there on their behalf...
    I can't wait to hear more of the wonderful fairy and angel wisdom in your Fairy Garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you found me here, I am yet to share it too much, it still feels a bit bare and naked. I am not sure I am ready to get messages for other people yet given I am still a bit slow on picking up some of my own. I did try doing a reading for someone back in March and it didn't really work out so well. I definitely think you should put the question out there.

      Delete
  2. I feel the same a bit, all I can do is ask though :)

    ReplyDelete

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.