Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Always lots to smile about

If only you take the time to look!

I have been a little glum of late. On some levels there are many reasons for that and on others they are just pathetic excuses for laziness. Either way I will try not to bore you with the details here.

I was just finding a photo to accompany today's post over at Rambles (which is sadly no longer live) when I stumbled across this lovely one to the right. It never ceases to amaze me how any smile just makes me smile. Even one as simple as this. Always has and I hope that it always will. Because lets face it, smiling is good and there should be more of it.

Anyway for all my worries my dear fairies are still trying to look after me. Take this afternoon for example. I was running late to pick my eldest from school however I needed to stop at the shop on the way. At first glance all the car parks near the entrance were taken. As I went to drive off to get a park away in the distance a front beauty appeared right before me. If that doesn't make you smile what will?

Thanks to dorotac for the photo. Click the link to see more great shots (and don't forget to smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.