Monday, March 2, 2009

Fairy Wishes & Butterfly Kisses


I have decided to make the above my personal catch cry. Keeping up with modern day desire for abbreviation it can be displayed as ~ fw&bk ~
As you can see I am working on a possible logo sort of thing but obviously it is still very much in progress.

I guess if I had some sort of prize I could hold a competition... of course then I would need to find people interested in entering so it is all starting to sound a bit like hard work! Not that I am adverse to it, hard work that is but I have plenty of other hair brain ideas that I need to follow up before I start on any more.

Anyways chances are you are reading this post because I left you a link somewhere in this crazy cyberspace world that we seem to exist in. Well I just want you to know that I hope life is treating you well. May the sun shine down rays of happiness onto all that surrounds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.