Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Birthdays are a special time.
It is the celebration of you in all your wonder and glory.
Regardless of what ever the past may been
This is a new year just for you
Happiness and joy surrounds, from well wishes everywhere
Dreams are made, and futures set, there is magic in the air
Always sealed with a loving kiss and special little wish
You are great in every way and I hope you have a lovely day

March has always been a busy birthday month for me. Even as my circle of friends has waxed and waned it seems to be a popular birth month for different people in my life. So here is a bit of a birthday ditty I put together. Many happy returns to all those little March babies out there but particularly to those of today and tomorrow.

~ fairy wishes and butterfly kisses ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.