Thursday, November 6, 2008

Making a difference


As a rule I am not a very big people person. It is not that I have been scared by the meanness of people as such (well I guess on some levels I have but none of it has ever been intentional or to the extent that others in this world have been faced with), I just find the majority of people to be very draining and as such I like to limit my human interaction.

Now being a hermit is not new or unheard of and I am not sure I could really call myself a hermit as I do leave my house every day (at least during the school term anyway), however I do like to think that I do not need to interact with people on a regular basis. Recently though I have discovered that I do in fact need people. Or at least the support of people.

Actually I think we all need people at some time or another.

I feel very blessed to say that when I least expected it and needed it the most I received some much needed words of encouragement from a an unexpected source. I won't go into the details now as they know who they are and what they did and that is all that really matters.

So to you know who I send you the biggest butterfly kisses ever and thank you for being my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.