Thursday, November 6, 2008

A novel in the making

Well it is six days into NaNoWriMo My word count of 4723 is slightly behind the 10002 I should be at by the end of today but I am still confident of reaching my final goal.

As it turns out this is going to be more of a journey than I ever expected. The story that is unfolding is slightly more personal that I had first envisage and is the main reason I have not written for a few days. The feedback I have received from friends is that it is very autobiographical and while none of them have actually said this is a bad thing I took it as meaning that it was.

I now realise that there is nothing wrong with my novel having some personal elements in it. It is only autobiographical to those who know me. To anyone else it is just a moving story about a young woman dealing with the immanent death of her father.

If you are interested in having a read here is the link to the first part. From there just click on the next entry link to keep reading. If by chance you are a return reader then this is the latest entry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.