Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009


From my garden to yours I wish one and all the very best for 2009

May dreams be met and task accomplished
May love fill your hearts and joy fill your homes
May laughter and fun follow you always
May the sun shine, the wind blow and the rain fall as and when you need to
May all that you hope for happen as it should


Not that I am very big on resolutions at least not on the keeping side of things anyway, but this year I would like to write something, anything that makes some sense every day. So far I am off to a flying start! Here is my first ramble for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.