Saturday, January 31, 2009

We are blessed by those whom we know


There are many ways in which a person can be blessed. Today I realised that I am blessed by those who I know. Not a startling revelation I know but today it really hit home just how lucky I am to have some of the friends that I do.

As you may be aware I waste way to much of my precious time playing an online game called PackRat. There are many aspects of which I am attracted to, I guess the mindlessness of it is one but the other is the people I have met. Actually one person in particular.

There are many great people both in the real world and in the world of PR, but there is one particularly special lady who has brought joy to me on many occasions, but today was the sweetest icing on the cake ever. So to her I say a big thank you and to the angels that drew I paths together I thank you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.