Friday, December 27, 2013

Power and Discovery

I sat down last night to write this post. Carefully trying to not berate myself for not having been here for a few days. My original intentions were to post every day. But then that is always my original intention when it comes to blogging.

Anyway, despite the house being quieter than a mouse I just couldn't find it in me to get any further than opening the appropriate tab and getting everything ready for me to write. I couldn't even decide which deck of cards I wanted to use.

Instead I opted for mindless minutes wasted over at Candy Crush while trying to come up with just the right words for a friends upcoming fiftieth. Which I didn't managed to do until about two minutes ago.

One could be mistaken for expecting something truly wonderful given the delay. Sadly though my heartfelt message was probably on the side of ordinary. I put far too much pressure on myself sometimes and simply end up caving under the weight of it all. This was most definitely one of those times. I will comfort myself with the at least it is something notion.

But as always I digress, back to the cards.

Today's cards are Power and Discovery. I did take photos of them and have spent a good twenty minutes trying to work out why they haven't been included to the computer's photo stream so I can pop them in here. Total first world problem I know, but now you have to imagine the card image.

Power 
Card image is of the Angel stroking a lion with a golden eagle sceptre in hand
(Archangel Micheal)

I am energised by the power of universal love

From the book
True power is grounded in spiritual awareness.
It is to do with trusting your inner wisdom, standing your ground and speaking your truth
The Angel of Power counsels you to use your power with love.
Do not impose your power on others, yet do not give it away either.
Ask the Angel to help you to say "no" to anything that is wrong for you

Photo found here, on a post dated with my birthday!

Discovery
Card image is of an Angel at the bottom of some stairs, map in hand, looking to the distance
(Archangel Raphael)

My life is a wonderful journey of discovery

From the book
Regardless of age or level of knowledge, making discoveries about yourself
and the world can awaken your sense of awe and wonder at the universe.
The Angel of Discovery encourages you to keep your mind open 
to fresh information and experience at all times.
Call on her to enhance your senses so that your sight becomes clearer, 
and your hearing sharper.
Ask her to show you how to act in a more loving an conscious way, 
to benefit yourself and the environment.
In this way, you will enrich your soul and climb to new heights of inspiration.

Interestingly enough the Discovery card came out the other day as well. I am guessing I need to pay it a little more attention.
 photo fwbksignature_zps702ebc7d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.