Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time to smell the flowers

Life has been rather hectic of late so I am taking time out to stop and smell the flowers.





This is a photo of a flower from my fairy garden. It is called a morning glory and as the name suggests it is at it's best in the morning.

Since I have a great deal of work to get done at the moment I have left it all behind to try my hand at some art of sorts.

In a bid to make this post somewhat work related and therefore justifying my time here is a link to an article on Taoism that I wrote some time ago. I feel that as a belief system it sits well with fairy theology as it is based on balance and harmony. Much like our little winged friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.