Friday, March 7, 2008

Another hard working Gnome

This is another of my beautiful gnomes that live in my fairy garden. My dear sister got them for my husband and I at Christmas. There were six in total however Gordon (my favourite and the only on to get named) suffered a tragic accident rendering him unfit for further garden duties.

My youngest decided Gordon was in need of new positioning and in the process she dropped him and snapped his head off. There is hope that with minor surgery he may still have a useful purpose but as yet we have been unable to locate an adequately qualified surgeon. Or rather my husband and I just haven't been able to find the time to glue him back together.

None the less this poor bugger who takes care of my fish pond is nameless. So if you have a suggestion please send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you, thanks for stopping by, it really means a lot, you taking the time so say hi. I try as much as I can to write a reply but if for some chance I don't get to it please know that I always read them.